The OEM ETCO2 module (C200) is a complete data collection and analysis system for monitoring respiratory carbon dioxide concentration. The C200 module includes a miniature CO2 sensor, barometric pressure transducer, sampling flow control and a miniature low-power vacuum pump. A microprocessor collects the sensor data and calculates various real-time parameters: instantaneous CO2 concentration, respiration rate, end-tidal CO2, inspired CO2, inspiration and expiration times.
The module is highly configurable to meet most OEM implementation requirements. System specifications such as sampling flow rate and floating point data format can be changed by customers.
The host sends commands and receives waveform, breath parameters and command responses on two +5.0V asynchronous serial data lines (TTL or RS232). The communication protocol of C200 is compatible with Respironics/Philips or CPT and Phasein/Masino.
● Best performance price ratio in the world. The price is clearly lower than other similar module and the performance is better than them.
● Better stability. Better design can wipe off the excursion from temperature, pressure and inconsistent component.
● Better self- protected ability. It allows wrong power supply, humidity in the pipeline.
● Better communication interface. TTL or RS232 can be selected by customer.
● Better policy of after service. Manufacturer promises that the module can be replaced by a new one if it is not damaged by man-made in one year.
● Longer life. Using long-life IR source (100 thousand hours life).