The model C300 is the third generation product of the ETCO2 modules manufactured by National Medical. C300 features its sophisticated technology for the measurement of End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide (ETCO2) and respiration rate, CO2 concentration, FICO2 and delivers a clear, accurate capnography all respiratory rates up to 150 breaths per minute. With the design of low flow sampling rate of 50ml/min, C300 is ideal for use on various patients including adult, pediatric, infant/neonate. C300 can be used for intubated and non-intubated patients using nasal cannula and three-airway adapter kit. The communication protocol of C300 is compatible with Respironics/Philips or CPT and Phasein/Masino.
• Built in onboard barometric pressure sensor , compensate atmospheric pressure to module automatically to make sure the accurate reading value regardless of the ambient barometric changing and the real time pipe pressure changing.
• Auto-Zero function. Accurately display the ETCO2 value of patient by deducting the already exiting CO2 volume in the inspired air. This reading value can reflect the really concentration of CO2 from the actual metabolism of patients instead of on the basis of “absolutely Zero ” CO2 in the inspired air, particularly avoiding reading value higher when CO2 concentration heavy in the inspired air.
• Wide operating temperature range (5º to 55ºC) - adaptable to more challenging environmental conditions.
• Advanced water-proof design, fast recover to work without time delay in case unintentional fluid in sampling line.
• Affordable consumables (cannulas with standard Luer connector) , easy to be purchased from market. low maintenance cost.
• Serial interface with TTL or RS232 voltage level can be choosed.
• CE Mark from TUV